NO TRACTION CONTROL DEVICES OF ANY KIND!
Anyone caught will be suspended for the remainder of the year. A second offense will equal a lifetime ban.
• All Lucas body rules apply
• Standard Dirt Style body required with a stock looking nose
• Rear Deck Height maximum 39 inches, (NO Tolerance)
• Spoilers: Maximum 8 inches of height and 72 inches of width
• No more than 3 spoiler supports may be used
• Wheelbase 103 inches Minimum
*604/602/ ct525/ sportsman flat tapped 2300 lbs.
• 2300 lbs -604/602/ Flat Tappet Sportsman Engine
• 2350 lbs -Standard runner Aluminum Heads**
• 2400 lbs -Raised runner Steelheads
• 2300 lbs -CT 525 Crate
* 2350lbs-Standard runner steel head and stock SAS Spec heads
* 2400lbs-Standard runner Aluminum head can not exceed a 60/40 valve spacing
* Brodix SUPR/ASCS THAT are as casted from BRODIX 2300LBS
• CT 525 MUST have 50 lbs in front of the bell housing
• Series reserves the right to adjust weights in the interest of competition should it deem necessary
• ALL Weights are after the race
ENGINE – STEEL/ALUMINUM HEAD
• ALL ENGINES MUST HAVE STEEL BLOCK
• 365 Maximum cubic inches
• No aluminum raised runner head’s
• No Mullin’s aluminum outlaw heads
• Steel/ Aluminum head Standard Runner
• Steel Raised Runner head
• Any Cam
• Any Lifters
• Any Piston
• NO Titanium or Aluminum Rods
• Any bore and stroke combination 365 cubic inches
• All Heads can be ported
• All engines must be naturally aspirated
• Any Oil system
• Any Rocker Arms
• All Chevy heads must be 23 degree based (Angle Milled Allowed)
• Ford heads must be 20 degree based (Angle Milled Allowed)
• Ford Motor Sports N head Allowed
• Ford Crate 2350lbs, must be as come from Ford
• All Crate engines can be bored no more than 030
• Intake- Any single four barrel intake permitted ( May port and polish)
• Maximum engine set back no more than six (6) inches from center of top ball joint to number 1 spark plug
ENGINE- GM CRATE
• Sealed or Unsealed MUST meet GM specifications
ENGINE- SPORTSMAN TYPE MOTOR
• MUST have flat tappet Cam
• MUST be wet sump oil system
• NO shaft mount rocker arms
ENGINE- CT 525
2300lbs after race
50lbs in front of bellhousing
CT525 Fuel Sealed Engine ALLOWED
• Any 4150 series based carburetor
• No injection
• Carburetor spacer maximum of 2 inches (any material)
• Racing gasoline and E-85 ONLY
• NO Alcohol, NO Nitrous Oxide, or other fuel additives
• Fuel Cell: All fuel cells must be mounted inside a 20 gauge metal box, supported by two (2) 1/8 x 2” steel straps, mounted inside the
protective structure of the vehicle
• All fuel cell must have a flap on top with a ball valve to keep fuel from running out if the car is upside down
• Fuel cell must have the pick-up line coming from the top half of the cell.
• Drive train must have transmission, mounted on the rear of the engine
• NO direct drive or in-boxes
• Any Transmission, with working forward and reverse gears permitted, and must lead to one driveshaft
• All drive shafts must be painted white or silver, and must be protected by a minimum of one safety hoop or a sling. (Carbon fiber shafts
• Driveshaft must be a minimum of 2 inches diameter
• Any type of quick-change rear end, No exotic materials allowed
• Any steel or aluminum tube permitted. NO lead may be bolted to the rear end
• No Spring Rods
•No Bluetooth or computerized components
• Standard Late Model Shock, limit one per wheel except Left Rear may have one in front and one in back
• NO Shocks may be adjustable from the cockpit area
• NO Shock arms on the rear
• Any Aluminum wheel that is mounted by lug nuts, NO carbon fiber
• Maximum wheel width 14 inches
• Hoosiers 1350 & 1600 or 3 & 4
American Racers 48 & 56
Open on Front
• Tire samples may be taken at any time from any car. (If taken prize money will be held pending results)- If caught with chemicals in tires
loss of pay for race and eligibility for points money.
• Only if required by track
PERSONAL SAFETY EQUIPMENT
• Car should be equipped with SFI 16.5 or SFI 16.1 approved seat belt restraint system until the date of belt expiration.
• Seat belts restraint system shall be installed in accordance with the directions of system supplier or manufacturer
• It is the responsibility of the driver, to ensure his/her seat belt restraint system and aLl components are SFI approved and correctly installed, maintained.
• High-back full containment seat should be securely mounted to frame as recommended by the manufacturer
• Suitable FIA manufacturer-approved Full containment seats are permitted
• Cars must have a full-containment racing seat utilizing left and right halo protecting drivers side-to-side head and shoulder movement (25-pound weight penalty for cars competing without full containment seats)
• Driver must wear Fire resistant uniform meeting SFI 3.2A/5 specs and display valid SFI 3.2/5 label.
• Each Driver should wear Fire resistant accessories that effectively cover the remaining parts of the body
• Shoes should meet the FSI 3.3 specifications and display a valid SFI 3.2/5 label.
• Gloves and window nets ONLY if tracks require.
• Driver must wear full face helmet, with at least a valid SA 2010 or SA 20154 Standard Snell and/or valid SFI 31.1,31.2, or 31.1 2010 label at all times on the track when competing.
• Driver should wear a helmet in accordance with the directions provided by the helmet manufacturer and/or supplier.
• Head and Neck restraints are strongly recommended and should conform to manufacturer’s mounting instructions.
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED ITEMS
• A Marked electrical Kill Switch and a marked fuel shut off valve in reach of the driver
• An easily accessible fire extinguisher of at least 2.5 gal FFF or Equivalent.
ANY DRIVER WHO GETS OUT OF THEIR CAR ON THE RACING SURFACE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE EVENT, AND WILL NOT BE AWARDED PRIZE MONEY OR SERIES POINTS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• 500.00 dollars to pull ONE head, check the bore and stroke/ cubic inch (Tech Man receives 100.00 dollars, Winner of protest receives 400.00 dollars)
• 150.00 dollars to check Rods ( Tech Man receives 50.00 dollars Winner of protest receives 100.00 dollars)
• 100.00 dollars to check Cam (Tech Man receives 25.00 dollars, winner of protest receives 75.00 dollars)
• 75.00 dollars to check weights (Post-race) (Tech Man receives 25.00 dollars, winner of protest receives 50.00 dollars
• 120.00 dollars to protest a tire
CT525 must P&G no bigger than 380 CID and no less than 370 CID
• Series Tech Man can check positioned weights for accurate weight and placement.
• PROTEST CAN ONLY BE MADE TO TECH MAN COMING ACROSS SCALES AFTER RACE.